Saturday 11 February 2023

Sketch #719

 Good Morning Everyone...

Welcome to another challenge with Sketch Saturday!!

We have a beautiful sketch this week, but before we get to it, we have a new Design Team Member!!
Diane Hover joined us back in January, so we haven't had the opportunity to give her the welcome she deserves. 
Diane, we're happy to have you!
You can check out Diane's blog right here!
 
Let's take a look at Sketch #719:

 
Looking for a twist? Have you tried...
A theme...Use an Old Stamp

Enjoy this inspiration from our talented design team...


Tania








You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment:

  1. Lovely work by the design team. I made my card last week but I am not well and I forgot to add it yesterday so I am too late for the challenge but if you would like to see it this is the link
    http://granmargaret.blogspot.com/2023/02/my-time-to-craft-502-rainbow.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in the fun!