Monday 26 December 2022

A Sketch Saturday Extra!

 Good Morning Everyone...

The big day is over, the presents unwrapped. 
 
Perhaps family has come and gone and now there's 
just the lovely peace of the season to enjoy. 
 
Or, perhaps the visitors are still here and 
you have an opportunity to be creative together!
 
We at Sketch Saturday are enjoying our creative moments too.
If only we had sketches!!!
 
Please feel free to access our past sketches and
show us your favorites!! 

Link up your NEW projects using OLD sketches. 
Put the sketch number in your entry name or your blog post. 

And have a great holiday!!!
 
This link up will remain active until January 13th. 
As well, you can still link up to our last sketch of 2022.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the challenge. I used sketch 497 from 2018 for my first card. I needed one I could add a rectangle stamp to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I rotated sketch 539 2018 for my second card

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love it!! And love all your comments that you leave. Much love!

      Delete
  3. Hi Heather, I sent you back an email a couple days ago.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in the fun!