Saturday 2 June 2012

Winner of #209 and Birthday Candy Winners


Thank you for sharing your wonderful entries with us.
The winner of a shopping voucher, redeemable at  is The Craft Barn is..


# 12 Irene

with this Gorgeous card...




Congratulations !
Please leave a message here, then email me at susielittle@ymail.com so that I can pass it onto Sandy, so that you will receive details of how to claim your prize.

Next is the winners of the DT Candy's


Donna ~  Crafty-Stamper
Lizy ~ Crafting Vicky
Jen ~ Mary J
Steph ~Olivia
Susie ~ KraftyK
Sarah-lousie ~ Aunty Sues Craft Cavern.


Congratulations!


Please leave a message here, then email your details to me at susielittle@ymail.com so that I can pass it onto the DT member so that can be sent your prize .

4 comments:

  1. Thank you very much, I am delighted to be a birthday candy winner.
    Hugs
    Kim xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. woooo hoooo I'm so happy to have been a crafty candy winner! I will be e-mailing you soon. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! Will be emailing shortly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh holy smokes, I cant believe my luck!! Thank you so much!!! So glad :) You made my day!!! Hugs Irene

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in the fun!