Saturday 25 July 2009

winner of challenge #60

The winner of the wonderful assortment of SU! designer papers, the fab quality cards and envelopes, and the Crazy for cupcakes workshop planner that were kindly donated by Emma Lockley is......

Sue F !
(Sue's Crafty Bits)


Congratulations!! you've just won an amazing prize, SU! papers are so gorgeous!
please EMAIL ME your postal details so that I can pass it onto Emma! :)





The 5 runners up, who each receive Emma's Crazy for cupcakes workshop planner are...

Dina (Dina Design)
Renata (CreaRenata)
Susan (Crafty Suzy)
Kat (Lilackat)
Linda (Linda's Crafty Creations)

Congratulations!!
Could you also please email me so that I can pass on your email addresses to Emma.

Thank you,
Jo xx

5 comments:

  1. OMG can't believe I've won - my 1st challenge win!!

    Thank you so much, will email you my details now Jo

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sue, have received your email, replied & forwarded to Emma.

    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I won a prize again! This is just great! I've mailed my details a little while ago.

    Thank you so much!

    Renata

    And all the other winners: Congratulations to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to all the winners, I have received your emails & replied to you all. Emma has also emailed the runner up winners too :)
    Sue - your prize will be posted tomorrow :)

    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in the fun!