Would you like to be a member of the Sketch Saturday Design Team? We are looking for a few talented designers to join our Design Team so if you think you would be an asset to our team, please see all the details below:
Design Team Requirements:
- Term commitment begins January 2018. There is a probation period of 3 months and then the coordinator will make a decision to invite you to join the team on a permanent basis depending on ability to adhere to due dates.
- You will be required to submit one card or project every-other week, following the sketch.
- You must be willing to use images provided to our DT by our sponsors. Please see past challenge posts to get an idea of they types of images we typically work with to make sure you won't have a problem using them.
- You must leave comments according to the comment rotation
- You should keep an active blog and/or social media account and update each week with the new challenge, and include a link back to Sketch Saturday, as well as our sponsor.
- You must be willing to occasionally assist with sketches ideas and putting forward sponsor suggestions.
- You must regularly check the private Design Team blog and/or FB DT Group for DT updates and information.
- Everyone is welcome to apply and we welcome applicants from anywhere in the world, with a variety of different styles (just remember the requirement to use Sponsor images).
How to Apply:
- Please send an email to kel: email@example.com with 'DT APPLICATION' as the subject line, and
- Include your name, location, email address and blog/social media URL, and
- Include three samples of your best/favourite work. This can be attached to the email or links to your blog.
Thank you so much to all who apply - we're very excited to see your applications. Good luck everyone xx