Saturday 20 November 2021

Week #687

 Good Morning Everyone...

Welcome to another challenge with Sketch Saturday.

Sketch Saturday's 2021 sponsor is Riley and Company 
 


Riley and Company is the original home of snark.
Please stop by their website and 
check out the great selection of sentiments to tickle your Funny Bone!

We are grateful for our sponsor's support. 
  
Our winner of this weeks' challenge will win a prize from our sponsor!

Here is sketch #687:


Inspiration from the design team...



Hope you will join us!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

10 comments:

  1. I don't see a link to join in. Can someone point me to it? Much thanks! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry.. There was a glitch, fixed now. Can you try again?

      Delete
  2. I would like to link my card but there is no link option in this post.
    Groetjes van Henriët

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is no link. Here is my card
    https://granmargaret.blogspot.com/2021/11/outlawz-progressive-freebie-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will the link to join the challenge be added soon?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am ready with my card...link? Here is my card: https://jolandasinquespotstudio.com/2021/11/25/wonder-of-christmas-joy-to-the-world/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Link is there now!! Thank you for pointing that out. I did do it last week, but it must not have been saved. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

Thank you for joining in the fun!