Saturday 1 February 2020

Week #595

 Good Morning Everyone...

Welcome to our first challenge of 2020!

Sketch Saturday's 2020 sponsor is 
Riley and Company
 

Riley and Company is home to Riley the Moose and friends! 
Please stop by their website and 
check out the great selection of adorable images!

We are grateful for our sponsor's support.
 
Our winner of this weeks' challenge will win a prize from our sponsor!

Here is sketch #595:

 

Inspiration from the design team...

Heather 
using Riley & Company's Swinging Riley

 



Monika


Luci
using Riley and Company's Transplant List and Wondering Midge.  



Marcia



Tania



Hope you will join us!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited to see you back! Love Riley & Company stamps, they are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team. I have added my card but I don't know when I will be abe to come back and see the results of the challenge as I am having eye surgery tomorrow and I don't know how long I will have to stay off the computer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an awesome sketch! I'm excited about your new sponsor Riley and Company, so cute! Thank you for the adorable inspiration - I am happy to link up my card! Wishing you a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in the fun!