Saturday, 7 January 2017

Winner #444

The winner of last week's sketch challenge #444,
sponsored by Bugaboo Stamps is...


with this fantastic card!

You won 4 digital stamps of your choice!

Congratulations!!
Please leave a comment below and email Alica at alicaziakova@hotmail.com
for details of how to claim your prize from Bugaboo Stamps!


Grab your winner's badge!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And now for our Top 3!
{Listed in no particular order}

#1 Sarah T

#13 lauren bergold



Congratulations! Grab your Top 3 badge!


A Big Thank You to all who played last week!
Back very soon with Sketch Challenge #445!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for placing my card in the top 3!
    grtz.Colien

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so surprised that I won the prize! I had fun playing along. Congrats to the top 3! I will send the email now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous design team creations!!!

    If anyone has a stash of pet themed cards or is interested in making blank thank you pet themed handmade cards Sending Paw Prints is a great cause and would love your support!

    Sending Paw Prints supports our furry friends by collecting blank thank you pet themed handmade cards and donating them to animal shelters and rescue groups for them to write thank you messages to foster parents, donors and volunteers.

    http://sendingpawprints.blogspot.com

    Thank you!
    Karen Howard

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to this week s winners.
    Sweet Sketch team. I am still waiting for directions on how to collect my win from last week :( I left 3 messages now, :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. WooHoo! Thanks so much for a top 3 pick. I had a great time making my card using your wonderful sketch! Thanks also for all the work you guys put into the challenge. Keep up the good work!
    Huge crafting hugs!
    Sarah T

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks very much for the shout-out, as usual, i had a blast with your FAB sketch! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in the fun!