Saturday 12 March 2016

Week #403 with Simon Says Stamp!

Good Morning All!
 Welcome to another week at Sketch Saturday,
back with us this week is our amazing sponsor... 



The Sketch Challenge Prize is a super generous 
$25.00 to spend in the 

 

Here is sketch #403:

March Guest Designer is Twiglet


My name is Aneta - in the world of scrap known as Twiglet. 
Since I remember I've always liked drawing, painting, making paper houses. My passion became my profession. I created ads for many years and for 3 years now I am a part of Scrapek.pl store, which I design chipboards Anemone for. 


Thank you very much for the invitation.
I’m very happy to can inspire you for the next three weeks. 
I hope that we will have a good time :)

Twiglet's Inspiration



Inspiration from the Design Team...

Gale

Stephanie



Lesley

kel


Neha

Angela


Come play along with us!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great sketch Kathy, hope you don't mind me making it into a stepper card. Please feel free to delete if it doesn't. fabulous work by the DT. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic sketch! I think I shall keep it to make more cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun sketch! I have just found your challenge through Paper Playful, and I cannot wait to play along.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Had great fun working on this sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love playing along each week, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a great sketch and so much gorgeous DT inspiration! thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in the fun!