Saturday 6 July 2013

Week #266 Alex' DT week with Sassy Cheryl's Stamps!

Good Morning Sketchers, Alex here with a new sketch!! 

It's my first DT week at Sketch Saturday, so I hope you all enjoy the challenge!
Our prize this week is really great, it's a 5$ gift coupon, offered by


who generously provided the team with some gorgeous images to play with.

This is my sketch for you, beautifully transferred into a great Sketch Saturday image by our Sketch Queen Jen. Have a lot of fun with it!

My dear friend Francine agreed to be our Guest Designer this month, so here is her first GD card for July:



Alex H.




Debra
 
Now it's your turn to play along! 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely fantastic cards from everyone this week. I love seeing all the different takes on the same sketch!

    Hugs, Vannessa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely sketch, think I will be using this one again

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sketch....it was perfect!! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGOSH! What fabulous and stunning cards! Each and every one of them. Eye candy at it's finest!
    Thanks for allowing me to be a sponsor! LOVE EM ALL!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in the fun!