Saturday 7 July 2012

Week #215 Lizy's DT Week with Wings & Willows

Good morning Sketch Saturday fans!
I love Saturday mornings, don't you? And this one in particular as it is my DT week, my first, and I have really exciting news! We have a new sponsor!!


I saw some of Rebecca's images on Krista from Saturated Canary's blog, and I just had to ask her to be our sponsor!

Here are a few words from the fabulous artist herself...

Hi! I'm Rebecca from Wings & Willows. I am so excited to have the opportunity to be on Sketch Saturday! I love all things art-- Drawing, painting doodling, etc. (That comes in very handy when you have three little girls that enjoy the same things!) In my exceedingly small spare time, I run my Etsy digital stamp shop, blog a little, and paint Fingerprint Trees. (I think it's my little vaca at the end of the day!) In addition to that, my hubby and I have a little farmette: Chickens, cows, cats, goats and a dog. We love living out in the country, and wouldn't change one bit of our busy life!

I hope that you will stop by my shops/blog. I have really enjoyed getting to know so many sweet people through them! Feel free to visit (and maybe even drop me a line! I always love new suggestions for my art!) Have a great day!
Becca xo
Becca is very generously offering 5 digis from her etsy shop!


So here is my sketch for this week...this is my first ever sketch design!

Becca has also agreed to be our guest designer for this month, and here is her card







Trish




 Heidi






Good luck and can't wait to see what you've done with my sketch! 
Lizy x

Please leave your link below.


10 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous sketch. I can't wait to get started.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lizzy you have done a fab sketch and look forward to using it very soon.loving the dts work again

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!! a fab sketch and stunning DT cards

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great sketch Lizy! Hope I can find the time to play along this week. Thanks for the DT inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the great sketch, the DT did a great job on a wide variety of different examples

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a few images from Wings and Willows and LoVE them - time to get busy... Great sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hallo Suzie, I linkt my card to your lovely blog.
    I hope you like my card.
    My English is not so good, sorry.
    Many greetings hennie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome inspiration, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for another fun challenge and sketch! Gorgeous DT samples!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great sketch, and so many lovely examples!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in the fun!