DT Call - ends Tues Oct 25

Still time to apply to our DT Call!!
Please click the "Design Team Call" tab above for more information!!

Can't wait to see your applications!

Saturday, 21 April 2012

Winner of challenge #203

The winner of last weeks challenge who wins a fabulous $25 shopping spree at  Simon Says Stamp is...

Marlena! (Marlena's Paper Paradise)

and here is her adorable winning card...

Congratulations Marlena! :)
Please leave a comment here, then EMAIL ME before 6pm on Thursday so that I can let you know how you can claim your prize. Thank you.
Happy Shopping!

Jo xx


  1. Oh, wow, I can't believe I won! Thank You!

  2. I've tried clicking the e-mail link and it won't work. I've been out every night this week and just saw that I won the prize, is it too late to claim it? My e-mail is marlenaspaperparadise@gmail.com.


Thank you for joining in the fun!