DT Call - ends Tues Oct 25

Still time to apply to our DT Call!!
Please click the "Design Team Call" tab above for more information!!

Can't wait to see your applications!

Saturday, 24 December 2011

Winner of challenge #186

The winner of last weeks challenge who wins a fabulous £15 shopping spree at  Crafters Companion is...

Barbara G! (Barb's Creative Cornerprize claimed

with this fabulous card...

Congratulations Barbara, Merry Christmas!

Please leave a message here then EMAIL ME so that I can let you know how you can claim your prize. Thank you.
Happy Shopping!

Jo xx


  1. Oh wow how exciting, I love your Saturday Challenge blog, I just found it a few weeks ago, I always have great expectations and print the sketch off even if I don't manage to get a card done I put the sketches in a book to use later.

  2. Thank you Barbara, I'm glad you find the sketches useful :)
    Congratulations on your win!
    I have replied to your email and passed on your details to our generous sponsor too.

    Merry Christmas! xx


Thank you for joining in the fun!