Saturday 11 December 2010

Winner of Challenge #132

Thank you to everyone who took part in last weeks challenge. I hope you have had fun with the sketch.
The winner of the 25 euro gift certificate to spend at Your Zoap is........

And here is Nathalie's wonderfull card...



Congratulations Nathalie !! Can you please EMAIL ME with your email & postal adress so that I can pass it on to Gepke from Your Zoap who will then be in touch with details of how you can claim your prize.

Have fun choosing your prize.....
Hugs Terry xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Oh Terry, this is such a gorgeous card, I love everything about it. It's perfect for the holiday season.
    Hugs Katie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for picking me! I have sent you an e-mail, Im so chuffed to have won! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in the fun!